I am extremely sorry to the few people who read this and to myself. When I started this blog I promised myself I wouldn't let myself give up, I broke this promise. I let myself forget to post, I dismissed the idea and pushed it to the back of my mind. I am extremely sorry for doing this. I know you probably don't care and have much better things to be upset about, but please continue reading. I have inherited an addictive trait from my Dad, where I obsess over a project or a game or a book or a sport, and then after a few weeks or a month or two, I forget about it. I don't do this with all things, but I certainly have gone through a lot of 'phases'. I am determined not to let this become something I started and never finished. I promise.
This week I have decided to re-introduce myself and share 30 facts about me with you. Enjoy!
1. My full name is Isabelle.
2. It really annoys me when people say: Issy wizzy lets get busy or Isabelle Ringing.
3. I understand that I get emotional and have mood swings, that doesn't give you an excuse to mock me. It won't help the situation.
4. I love Blueberries with all of my heart and can eat a punnet in under 10 minutes. I especially love the sour ones that are slightly green.
5. I have loved reading ever since I was little.
6. I am obsessed with YA books such as: TFIOS, Divergent, The Hunger Games and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
7. I really like music. Especially songs that are a really high quality sound which you can pick apart in your mind.
8. I am constantly paranoid and hate walking past groups of people alone.
9. English is one of my favourite subjects alongside Biology.
10. I hope to become a Doctor when I am older.
11. Youtube is an obsession of mine that has become a habit.
12. In my opinion, Lorde is incredible.
13. When reading books I make predictions on what I think will happen and they are almost always really extravagant and completely wrong!
14. I have three best friends, about 6 really good friends and about 50 casual friends that I enjoy talking to but don't tell them everything. I think I categorise them differently to other people, but it makes sense to me.
15. I can talk forever about random rubbish.
16. I am extremely self-conscious about my appearance and personality.
17. I always judge myself and think I am hated by all.
18. My running skills don't exist and for my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award I am going to practise.
19. I read Teen Vogue daily and love it.
20. Watching Will Darbyshire is like therapy for me. I LOVE his personality.
21. I am an Ambivert but I have a few Extravert traits.
22. I always doubt my ability and surprise myself.
23. Tea, Tea, Tea! I love it! Milk and One sugar, hot, but drinkable.
24. I like holding a warm tea cup in my hands after I've drank the tea. It's so nice!
25. I am a St John's Ambulance Cadet.
26. Hockey is my favourite sport, but the club at school was cancelled.
27. I enjoy writing and have recently started a book called 'The Ravens' on Wattpad.
28. Surprisingly, I talk a lot but don't get in trouble.
29. I have strong opinions and am quite stubborn.
30. The idea of somebody 'fancying' me absolutely terrifies me. A boy has told me he liked me before and I was horrified and scared.